In this week’s episode, we go over the right and wrong ways to give out tech gifts. Spoiler: It involves thinking a lot about who the gift is for, and why they need it. Nobody wants a doorstop they’ll never open. We’ve also got a few questions around buying tablets for kids, and what to do with all of your electronics junk.
Subscribe to Know More Tech on iTunes and Google Play, or add the podcast feed manually to your app of choice. You can also download the episode, or stream it below.
- What are some great inexpensive tablets for kids? — Hemant Naidu
- What can replace my Lenovo MIIX 700? — Glenn Thomas
- Any recommendations on a Fitbit and similar fitness trackers? — Justin
- What’s the best way to get rid of old tech? — Larry Vargas
- When will tech get easier to use? — Brian Dale
- Thoughts on 4K HDR projectors? — Randy M.
- How I fit a 100″ projection setup in my NYC apartment
- My Surface Pro 6 review
- Engadget’s Fitbit Charge 3 hands-on
- Wirecutter’s latest projector recommendations
- Why you shouldn’t expect great HDR from a projector (CNET)
- Music by Mallory “MaLix” Johns