On this week’s episode, we join up with Dwayne De Freitas from The Drill Down podcast to tackle a big question: What, exactly, is a computer? And how do the various components work? We also dive into a few computer recommendations, as well as the fate of Apple’s PCs in 10 years.
Subscribe to Know More Tech on iTunes and Google Play, or add the podcast feed manually to your app of choice. You can also download the episode, or stream it below.
- How does a computer work? – Raja
- What’s an inexpensive laptop that can run Steam games? – Ryan
- What’s a good PC for Photoshop and Illustrator under $1,000? – Kyle Kizu
- Where do you see the Mac in 5-10 years, will creatives stick with them? – Deniz Schreiber
- Have we reached a point where smartphones are so good, we don’t need to upgrade as often? – Mike
- A breakdown of the SATA and NVME data standards
- Dell’s G-series budget gaming laptops
- My MacBook Pro 2018 review: Apple plays catch-up
- Music by Mallory “MaLix” Johns